Since version v5.1, you can import your health information from Google Fit to MyHealth.
Below is the health information able to be written in MyHealth:
- km/mi (= Distance travelled in MyHealth)
- Move Min (= Active time in MyHealth)
- Sleep duration (= Sleep time in MyHealth)
- Got in bed (= Time to go to bed in MyHealth)
- Woke up (= Time you get up in MyHealth)
- Blood pressure:
- Systolic/Diastolic pressure
To activate the link with Google Fit, please read this article: MyHealth - Android - Is MyHealth compatible with Google Fit?
- If you have a TERRAILLON product paired to your MyHealth account, the import of Google Fit data of the same category will be ignored.
- If you delete a data in Google Fit, it will not delete the data in MyHealth. To delete a data in MyHealth, use the icon